What is FVU Juniors?
FVU Juniors is a competitive program for boys and girls 11-14 years old. This program is the next progression of the FVU Developmental Academy and includes both competitive 9v9 and competitive 11v11 game models. Players will be placed in tiered competitive environments and receive age and developmentally-appropriate training and competition environments. We maintain a “Player First” philosophy to ensure opportunities for individual development!
What is the cost and what does it include?
Fall and spring seasons each include 3 weekly training sessions with trained FVU coaches.
Players will compete in three tournaments during the fall and spring seasons. Teams will be placed in appropriate competitive brackets based on skill level. Tournaments are included in the fees! There is an additional cost if attending more than 3 tournaments. FVU Juniors also play 8-12 matches per season in MYSA League Play.
2024 Spring Assessments: December 2 and 9, 2024
- Logan Health Performance Center
- 3240 US Highway 2 E, Kalispell, MT 59901
- Juniors Girls: 4:30-6:00pm
- Juniors Boys: 6:00-7:30pm
2024 FVU Junior Program Events
- Magic City Classic: April 27-28, 2024 (Billings, MT)
- HotShots: May 10-12, 2024 (Coeur d’ Alene, ID)
- MYSA State Cup: May 18-19, 2024 (Kalispell, MT) **u13-u14 ONLY**
- 3BR: May 31-June 2, 2024 (Kalispell, MT)
- MYSA Montana Cup: June 7-9, 2024 (Helena, MT) **u13-14 ONLY if not qualified for President Cup or USYS NCS Regionals**
- MYSA Showcase: June 15-16, 2024 (Helena, MT) **u11-12 ONLY**
- President’s Cup Regionals (2nd Place in State Cup): June 14-18, 2024 (Salt Lake City, UT) **u13-u14 ONLY**
- USYS NCS Regionals (1st place in State Cup): June 21-27, 2024 (Honolulu, HI) **u13-u14 ONLY**
FVU Nike Uniform:
- All new players must purchase an FVU Nike Uniform set, including 2 complete custom kits (jerseys, shorts, socks), a warm-up top and bottom, and a bag – all custom! New kits will be purchased every 2 years (4 seasons) – FVU Nike Uniform set cost: $285.91.
- All orders will be held on our Club Page with Soccer.com.
- After completing assessments and forming teams, families receive a separate email with the club ordering page.
- There will be opportunities for optional club-branded gear to be purchased at that time.
- FVU Financial Uniform Price Assistance Package Available: Please email email@example.com.
- Juniors – $525.00
- $100 Initial fee + 3 monthly payments if you want a payment plan.
- A $75 volunteer fee is dropped after hours are completed and recorded. See Policy Here.
Financial assistance page. If you are interested in filing for financial assistance, please print and fill out the attached document. All Financial assistance paperwork needs to be in to the Flathead Soccer office by the required deadlines before each season. Deadlines will be updated on the website for every season.
Questions: Contact Executive Director Damion Blackburn at firstname.lastname@example.org