FVU is a growing organization, and we always need more energetic and passionate people to get involved. There are numerous ways you can contribute. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire!
- Our coaches are the cornerstone of our club. Coaches account not only for our soccer players’ education but also for our families’ overall soccer experience. We’re always seeking interested coaches for our fall and spring programming. To inquire, contact the club Executive Director Damion Blackburn, at email@example.com.
- Competitive coaching – FSC/FVU fields competitive teams from U9-U18 in both the spring and fall seasons. Our coaches are an incredibly important part of our program, and we invest in continuing coaching education to provide the most experienced coaching staff possible.
- Recreational coaching – FSC runs a recreational program in the spring and fall seasons, and coaches, both volunteer and paid lead coaches, are incredibly important to this program. There is no experience necessary to be a volunteer coach, and we provide support through a curriculum manual, online resources, and friendly and experienced lead coaches who are available to work with coaches and teams on the field and give guidance to volunteer coaches off the field.
Board or Committee Member:
As a non-profit organization, FVU is led by a volunteer board. The board serves the vital function of providing leadership, guidance, and oversight of the various facets of the organization. FVU also utilizes committees that are comprised of non-board members. This is a way to serve a more focused role on a particular committee without the commitment of serving on the full board.
Soccer referees are in high demand throughout Montana, and here in the Flathead, it’s no exception. FVU helps to cover the cost of certification of first-time referees, and we encourage you to consider enjoying the game of soccer as an official referee. Referees have the option to ref as many or as few games as they wish and can ref locally or around the state or region if they should choose. With our growing recreational and competitive programs, as well as our two tournaments, we always have the need for referees at the Kidsport complex.
Volunteers are an invaluable component of the club’s ability to deliver its programs and events each year while expanding its efforts to create the best environment for youth soccer players and their families. To get involved, contact the Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. Here are just some of the areas in which we need volunteer help:
- Field prep & maintenance
- Game day operations
- Tournament operations
- Recreational coaching
- Fundraising events
FVU has many business opportunities to gain exposure and build brand awareness through our various sponsorship options. To inquire, contact the Executive Director at email@example.com. Some of our sponsorship options include the following:
- Field Sponsorship
- Concession pavilion (building) sponsorship
- Tournament title sponsor (1 spring and 1 fall)
- And many more!