What is FVU Seniors?
FVU Seniors is our top-tiered competitive program for boys and girls U15-U19. Players experience day-to-day training and a competitive environment designed to prepare players and guide players thru the high school, collegiate, and professional levels.
What is the cost and what does it include?
Spring seasons each include 3 training sessions a week with trained FVU coaches.
Players will compete in three tournaments during the spring season with MYSA State League and State Cup also included. Teams will be placed in appropriate competitive brackets based on skill level and Senior Program Teams are expected to be available for the following events while striving to qualify for USYS National Championship Series (NCS) Regional Competition:
2024 FVU Senior Program Events
- HotShots: May 10-12, 2024 (Coeur d’ Alene, ID)
- MYSA State Cup: May 18-19, 2024 (Kalispell, MT)
- 3BR: May 31-June 2, 2024 (Kalispell, MT)
- MYSA Montana Cup: June 7-9, 2024 (Helena, MT) **ONLY if not qualified for President Cup or USYS NCS Regionals**
- President’s Cup Regionals (2nd Place in State Cup): June 14-18, 2024 (Salt Lake City, UT)
- USYS NCS Regionals (1st place in State Cup): June 21-27, 2024 (Honolulu, HI)
Players will receive two sets of jerseys two pairs of socks and shorts for their season. These jerseys can be used for future seasons.
FVU Nike Uniform:
- All players must purchase an FVU Nike Uniform set, including 2 complete custom kits (jerseys, shorts, socks), a warm-up top and bottom, and a bag – all custom! New kits will be purchased every 2 years (4 seasons) – FVU Nike Uniform set cost: $285.91.
- All orders will be held on our Club Page with Soccer.com.
- After completing assessments and forming teams, families will receive a separate email with the club ordering page.
- There will be opportunities for optional club-branded gear to be purchased at that time.
- FVU Financial Uniform Price Assistance Package Available: Please email email@example.com.
- 11v11 (U15-U19) Seniors – $625.
- $50 when you register, and then 5 monthly payments:
- Nov. 22, Jan. 17, Feb. 14, Mar. 20, Apr. 17
- All players will be charged a $75 volunteer fee at the end of the season. As long as you put in the required volunteer hours for your player(s) and we mark you off, this $75 fee will not go through. See Policy Here.
Financial assistance page. All Financial assistance paperwork needs to be in to the Flathead Valley United SC office by January 1st.
Questions: Contact Executive Director Damion Blackburn at firstname.lastname@example.org